I love this weekly post (the idea for which I first came across on the Prudent Homemaker’s blog). Not only is it a great way to celebrate and share small achievements, but I actually find myself thinking about things I can do to add to this list, throughout the week!
Here are my frugal highs from last week:
- Cashed in some MyPoints points for a $10 Panera gift card. (My husband brings PB&J sandwiches to work every day, so I wanted him to be able to mix it up a little once or twice.)
- Resisted the urge to accept my quarterly Ebates payout as an Amazon credit, and instead received a Paypal payment.
- Read Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover, borrowed from the library, of course!
- Skipped a shipment of a “Subscribe and Save” item from Amazon. (I didn’t even know that skipping a shipment was an option! I thought I was going to have to cancel the subscription altogether.)
- Participated in an event as an exhibitor (with my small business), and had $229 in sales.
- Contacted a previous customer (my small business again), to ask if she needed to restock anything. A sale $39 sale resulted.
- Cashed in some survey points for a $15 PayPal payment.
- Listed a bunch of inventory from my small business on Amazon.
What about you? What were some of your frugal highs last week?