Happy Monday! Sadly, this is a brief list of frugal highs. We had weekend visitors, and I spent a good bit of the week preparing for their arrival.
- Used a gas credit from our grocery store (I had accumulated $0.32 off per gallon) when filling up the near-empty car tank, plus the gas cans for our lawn mower and weed whacker. It feels great to maximize those credits!
- Received another payment from Amazon for purchases from my store.
- Started reading Financially Fearless, but haven’t made much progress, yet.
- Put my YMCA membership on-hold for six months, since I can run outside now. This will save $47 per month.
- While at the Y, I changed the credit card on-file for my daughter’s Y membership from the one with the highest rate, to one with a lower rate.
What about you? How was your week?