Happy Monday! Here are last week’s frugal highs:
- Picked up a free tube of toothpaste at CVS, and two free boxes of tissues at the grocery store.
- Picked some arugula – first harvest of the year! – for salads.
- Dropped a few things off at the local children’s consignment store, and picked up a tiny ($3.18) credit.
- Made croutons out of leftover bread.
- Received a payment for some items purchased from my Amazon store.
- Finished reading Financially Fearless, and started reading Make Money, Not Excuses.
How about you? What were some of your frugal highs last week?