Happy Monday! Here are my frugal highs from last week:
- Used a $0.45 per gallon gas credit earned through our grocery store’s loyalty program.
- Received a payment for purchases made via my Amazon store.
- Made several dinner salads using arugula and lettuce from the garden.
- Finished Make Money, Not Excuses and started In Cheap We Trust, both borrowed from the library.
- Used Ebates to earn cash back when I made two online purchases.
What about you? What are some of your frugal highs from last week?